Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Love Trips: Booger Loving

When I was younger, I used to take my index finger, stick it in my nostril, give it a little wiggle, and go digging for gold. Once I got a good chunk of hard boogie, I would (brace yourselves) stick it in my mouth, chew and swallow.

All together now…eeeew!

I don’t remember where or why I picked up the yucky habit of picking the green and eating it like it was a Caesar Salad, but I do know I wasn’t willing to give it up. Maybe I felt the need to conquer those hard boogies. They were so uncomfortable and difficult to blow out into a tissue, so perhaps I thought: why not give it a go the caveman way? Soon, I became an addict. I transformed into those scrawny, skinny dudes who will suck your dick for some cash for crack.  Not even all-powerful mami could coerce me to quit.  She tried, dabbing my fingernails in garlic and threatening me with chankletasos, but I was obsessed!  Read more.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would be appreciating all of your articles and blogs because they are fitting up mark.
Healthy Relationship with Mad Proins